If you've never made a homemade pizza you don't know what you're missing. The entire process is super easy and the taste is unbeatable. The video below gives you an idea of how to make a wood fire pizza in your Blaze Tower.
What You'll Need
- Blaze tower
- Blaze Accessory Kit
- Blaze Pizza Kit
- Pizza dough - mine was homemade but you can use store bought
- Olive oil or Butter (I somehow didn't have olive oil!!! NEVER has that happened)
- Garlic salt
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella or cheese of choice
- Pizza toppings of your choice
How To Make It In Your Blaze
You are invited to watch the video attached to this blog. Or follow the instructions below.
- Get your logs going - smaller log pieces will burn hotter and better
- Assemble your pizza
- Apply corn flour to pizza paddle, liberally
- Place pizza on the pizza paddle
- Insert baking steel (in the Blaze pizza kit) into the Blaze tower that is around 600-800 degrees
- Leave baking steel in for approximately 3 minutes
- Slide pizza onto the Blaze baking steel. Close tower louvers and lid to get back up to temp.
- Check pizza after around 3-5 minutes. Mine was finished in about 5 minutes. Check the bottom for doneness.
We hope you enjoy your pizza! We love seeing pictures so feel free to send us some of your pizza pics - email@example.com.