Large Pyro Cage Incinerator 48"
The Pyro Cage is the ultimate solution for burning yard debris, card board boxes, and sensitive documents. A superior alternative to competing burn cage designs, dangerous loose piles, or unsightly old burn barrels, the Pyro Cage is engineered to provide excellent airflow for hotter flames and more thorough burns.
- Made in America
- Large Pyro Cage is nearly 50% more volume than ordinary 55 gallon drum
- Uniquely angled slots provide excellent rigidity for a stronger design and superior airflow
- American Steel construction is nearly 2x thicker than competitive burn cage designs
- 14 gauge steel minimizes warping from heat and stands up to heavy use
- Clever tab and slot design enables easy assembly with no tools or hardware needed
- Integrated handles for easy transport
- The optional lid helps contain embers and ash from escaping the cage while burning
- Assembled dimensions are approximately 24" square by 48" tall
- Capacity is 11.76 cubic feet
- Each panel is approximately 20 pounds
- Ships in 2 boxes
The mild steel construction is hand-oiled to protect the metal from rust and corrosion. The finish is easily reapplied when necessary and continues to add additional layers of protection similar to "seasoning" cast iron cookware.
Unlike competing burn cage designs, our optional riser base provides even more airflow by elevating the fuel 4" above the ground allowing the integrated air vents to feed the fire for hotter and longer burns. The steel base provides some protection to the ground below from the extreme temperatures and makes for easier cleanup by collecting ash after the fire has died.
Covers Now Available!
Our in-house team of seamstresses have released a custom fit cover for our burn cages to help minimize maintenance while tidying up the appearance of your burn cage area. Click here to learn more!
$25 Flat-Rate FedEx Ground Shipping
*Image shown without optional debris lid
*Image shown with optional debris lid