Small Pyro Cage Incinerator Portable Fire Pit 16"
The Pyro Cage is the ultimate solution for burning yard debris, card board boxes, and sensitive documents. A superior alternative to light duty burn cages, dangerous loose piles or unsightly old burn barrels, the Pyro Cage is engineered to provide excellent airflow for hotter flames and more thorough burns.
Unlike competing burn cages, the small Pyro Cage also makes a perfect portable camp fire pit that easily travels to the backyard, beach, or lake house. The generous size easily accommodates firewood up to 21" long.
The removable lid contains flying embers during burns and helps prevent flames from reaching too high.
The included base provides even more airflow by elevating the fuel 4" above the ground allowing the integrated air vents to feed the fire for hotter and longer burns. The steel base provides some protection to the ground below from the extreme temperatures and makes for easier cleanup by collecting ash after the fire has died.
- Made in America
- Uniquely angled slots provide excellent rigidity for a stronger design and superior airflow
- American Steel construction is nearly 2x thicker than competing burn cage models
- 14 gauge steel resists warping from heat and stands up to heavy use
- Clever tab and slot design enables easy assembly with no tools or hardware needed
- Integrated handles for easy transport
- The included lid helps contain embers and ash from escaping the cage while burning
- Assembled dimensions are approximately 24" square by 16" tall
- Each panel is approximately 7 pounds
The mild steel construction is hand-oiled to protect the metal from rust and corrosion. The finish is easily reapplied when necessary and continues to add additional layers of protection similar to "seasoning" cast iron cookware.
UPS Ground Shipping - Ships in 1 box
Covers Now Available!
Our in-house team of seamstresses have released a custom fit cover for our burn cages to help minimize maintenance while tidying up the appearance of your burn cage area. Click here to learn more!